What's new

Single coil

I have heard good things about the Tauren solo so good that iam thinking of getting myself one when i get back from my holidays ive got a Drop solo its ok the only thing i find with it is that my cotton gets gunky very quick and goes a yukky black colour i dont like the solo as much as its big bother.

I'd forget the Recurve. Waaay too tight. The Drop Solo is decent. Also check out the Kaees Aladdin. Wicked gem of an rda. Fixed bottom airflow (hard to beat for flavour) with adjustable side and top airflow.

What are you lot talking about [emoji23] the recurve is an excellent squonking rda. I use 2 every day and I very rarely over squonk. I've not tried the drop but then I do prefer a restricted dtl.
The Hermetic is also worth a look IMO.

I run my wasp nano, vapefly pixie and NarDa at 0.4 usually

My preference is towards the wasp nano as the chuff cap just works better and I seldom if ever over squonk

However the other two are just as good for flavour although I feel are less equipped to disipitate heat

I like the look of the Aladdin, but everything I'm seeing points to it being very restricted. Personally I prefer more air flow.

I like the look of the Aladdin, but everything I'm seeing points to it being very restricted. Personally I prefer more air flow.
It's definitely not very restricted. With all the airflow open there's plenty of airflow. I actually find myself closing off the top and just having bottom and side. The Recurve is waaay more restricted. The Recurve is probably about the same as the Aladdin with only the bottom airflow open and the side and top closed off.

£14.99. https://www.naturevape.co.uk/aladdin-24mm-bf-rda-by-kaees

Use NV10 for 10% off.

Last edited:
An Asmodus C4 in full stainless is my daily beater (squonking)
Solid, hardly leaks due I think to the length of the airholes which also gives it a small chamber inside despite being 24mm... so excellent flavour with 0.25 - 0.35ohm coils. Big 810, wide drip tip. A minus is to avoid the garish gold base and colours it was £28.

Have a EH-Pro Mini in the house only due to having to be careful with the juice as it really is mini. Also excellent flavour. But also on a squonker.

Fallen by the wayside:
Recurve 22mm (leaks a bit easy but no cmplaints on flavour)
Dead Rabbit 22mm (occassional dripping with this one but a bit tall)
Hermetic (never got flavour comparable to the others and a bit tall)

Tauren looks interesting, thanks for the pics folks.

Mine arived today five days from ordering.

20190820_143706.jpg

Back
Top Bottom