What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Single Coil RTA Recommendations

I'm experimenting with SS316L and TC at the moment and so far so good. I have a range of different wire that will probably keep me going for a couple of years and can't see me deviating from SS to be honest, even running my Zeus X mesh on SS.

I run the Zeus X RTA in dual mode with the airflow down to about 1/3, with 3mm coils, a bit of a restricted DTL I suppose. Tried several variants in single mode, went up to a 4mm juggernaut with the airflow almost closed but still not great. Oh well keep persevering...
Usually run it wide open myself, I find it gets a bit too hot for me if I close it off. I really like Demon Killer - Raging fire coils, they do a braid type that come out about .14 on a dual build. But you have to run them at a pretty high power, like 75w ish, or they take an age to ramp up.

Zeus X Mesh, just dug it back out, the cooler vape might be an acquired taste though.
After getting the Unity clone, I think I need to invest in the mesh deck for mine. I do like the mesh but it takes a bit of getting used to with the extra wick and such involved, when you get it right though I'm not sure it can be beat. The only thing I have found with the unity is it seems to make my juice taste way more sweet than on a traditional coil.

Usually run it wide open myself, I find it gets a bit too hot for me if I close it off. I really like Demon Killer - Raging fire coils, they do a braid type that come out about .14 on a dual build. But you have to run them at a pretty high power, like 75w ish, or they take an age to ramp up.
Just looked them up, wow that's a hefty looking coil. One of the main advantages with SS in TC mode, I normally have the power up around 75~85 watts, gives a much quicker ramp up, knowing the mod will adjust down as soon as it gets up to temp.

Just looked them up, wow that's a hefty looking coil. One of the main advantages with SS in TC mode, I normally have the power up around 75~85 watts, gives a much quicker ramp up, knowing the mod will adjust down as soon as it gets up to temp.
Type D is the ones I like, tried the type A also, both equally good IMO.

+1 for the kylin mini 2, I’ve got two now they are brilliant. Gear rta is a little flavour banger too.

lots of people rave about the destiny and I liked it but kylin mini 2 really noticeably better IMO.

got a druga coming shortly from an ape on here to try in next couple of days so I’ll comment once I’ve had a play.

Using a kylin mini v2 just now and its fantastic.

I'd also recommend an Aromanizer Supreme v3 or the Aromanizer Plus 2 with the single coil deck.

The ofrf gear is also decent, as is the ehpro kelpie. Finally the oumier wasp nano rta is a good shout as well.

Back
Top Bottom