What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Single Coil RDA??

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes,
Fancy having a bash with with a single coiler. Something easy to get along, gives good flavour & nothing too expensive. In the current climate I would look to buy from a UK vendor. Is there anything out there & has anybody got any recommendations or experience of any??
TIA....... Lee

Edit.... Oops,,,, for DL vaping

Last edited:
This'll give you an idea what it looks like on a mod, not the smallest in the world. Check out some reviews.

IMG_1966.jpg

i'll never tire of banging on about how good the Asmodus C4 is. Size, build quality, ease of seeing how much juice you are squonking in ... and bloody hell, the flavour. So good I bought a 2nd.
They are on rotation on couple of Dyadic squonks. Problem is trying to track down a colour (or non-colour!) you want.

Recently got a 22mm plastic cap for the old Recurve and a Mojlnir like above. Looks like it should not work but does. Classy lookng. But if i am honest, these other two are only "occassionals" and house bound.

i'll never tire of banging on about how good the Asmodus C4 is. Size, build quality, ease of seeing how much juice you are squonking in ... and bloody hell, the flavour. So good I bought a 2nd.
They are on rotation on couple of Dyadic squonks. Problem is trying to track down a colour (or non-colour!) you want.

Recently got a 22mm plastic cap for the old Recurve and a Mojlnir like above. Looks like it should not work but does. Classy lookng. But if i am honest, these other two are only "occassionals" and house bound.
I was looking for a C4 in the UK a few weeks back, any idea where to find one? I got a Blank from Amazon in the end & it's awesome

Back
Top Bottom