What's new

Single Battery Mods

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apologies if this has been brought up before. Thinking of getting a single battery mod for my MTL setup if I’m allowed a bit of pocket-money :18: Will use it on a daily basis for work so will be a bit of a daily beater. I was looking at the Tesla Wye 85w which is about £28 from FT, but do you Apes have any other faves or recommendations??

TIA........... Lee

Apologies if this has been brought up before. Thinking of getting a single battery mod for my MTL setup if I’m allowed a bit of pocket-money :18: Will use it on a daily basis for work so will be a bit of a daily beater. I was looking at the Tesla Wye 85w which is about £28 from FT, but do you Apes have any other faves or recommendations??

TIA........... Lee
Can't really go wrong with an iStick Pico

TIA........... Lee
if you got your hart set on the Tesla wye there’s one in the classys for £20 posted :)not new but for a work mod maybe ok

I have the Tesla Wye 200 and it is a bloody good mod. I was going to get the Mrs the 85, but didn't as she tried my 0.15 ohm build at 80w and loved it so I got her a 200 too.

For MTL-setups I mainly use my Lost Vape Coral or Asmodus Mini Minikin. Both single 18500 and really tiny! But the battery really lasts for quite a bit of MTL-vaping.
Apart from that the only single 18650 that I kept ist the Wismec Presa 75w. Love the formfactor of that thing.

Last edited:
Check the classifieds Mods, I have 2 items for sale that are perfect for MTL, I would link but unsure about the rules sorry

Back
Top Bottom