What's new

Single Battery Mod

Adcua

Postman
Morning all,

Any reccomendations for a single battery mod that fires up to 120W?

I vape anywhere between 75 and 110, dependant on what coil set up :)

You are pushing a single battery at that wattage and will say low battery very quickly
Better with a 2 battery mod

Vaporesso armour pro up to 100, EHPRO up to 120 both take a single 21700 but battery life at the wattages wont last long

You are pushing a single battery at that wattage and will say low battery very quickly
Better with a 2 battery mod
I've got a few dual battery mods, but was looking for something smaller for when I go away. At the moment all I have are dual 18650. It won't be used all day, just the evenings really :2thumbsup:

Vaporesso armour pro up to 100, EHPRO up to 120 both take a single 21700 but battery life at the wattages wont last long
Ok thanks, how would the vaping experience change if I was to up the resistance and lower the wattage? I'm happy with the clouds I get now, I assume they will decrease?

Vandy vape jackaroo or asmodus amighty both max 100w and take 21700 batteries

Ok thanks, how would the vaping experience change if I was to up the resistance and lower the wattage? I'm happy with the clouds I get now, I assume they will decrease?
I wouldn't know pal, I was just providing suggestions for a single battery mod, I ran freemax mesh pro double mesh coils at around 70w and later the profile unity using nexmesh mesh coils at around 65w all on the armour pro, a 21700 wouldn't last the day so had 2 in rotation, all depends what you're trying to achieve mate

Back
Top Bottom