What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Silver caravela OMG

hgfuyfyfglv.luiygfvlgl.igyb.ligil.gil.glgilglgkgblgbligb.lgblgglgilugi.................sorry head cannot comprehend this, yet they will all sell. I mean i like shiny things its just that i don't get it, i really can't get my head around why....£1-200 steep but, an extravagance i can kind of understand if it means that much to you but, these prices !!!

Would it not pay to try using £60 for an hour with a therapist and then see if you wish to get on that list?

Well five hundred and seventy five thousand and about five thousand worth of silver max, you work it out lol

So i suppose it is a status symbol of sorts. Unfortunately unlike a ferrari etc only vapers would know what it is and then probably only 2% of vapers.........ha ha ha stay classy :D

So i suppose it is a status symbol of sorts. Unfortunately unlike a ferrari etc only vapers would know what it is and then probably only 2% of vapers.........ha ha ha stay classy :D

Dunno their must be alot out their with more money than me :(

Dunno their must be alot out their with more money than me :(

I would assume thats why we don't get it, there must be people think we are mad spending £20-£30 on an e-cig as they would look on it.

Go on Dan, get one then sell it to me for £80. You know you want to.

Back
Top Bottom