What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Silicon case/sleeve for Squid Industries Double Barrel?

Zippy0

Achiever
I don't like to buy colored mods, because in many cases the paint rubs off or chips after a while.
That's why I bought the silver version of the Double Barrel.
But there seems to be some kind of a coating on there which now starts to simply rub off after just two months of use.....

Therefor I want to buy a silicon case/sleeve for it, but every place I found is out of stock. 3fvape for example:
http://www.3fvape.com/case-bag/2574...uery=squid+industries+double+barrel&results=9

Is there any of the normal chinese vendors still selling one?
(pls no suggestions for UK-based vendors)

Thanks in advance!

I don't like to buy colored mods, because in many cases the paint rubs off or chips after a while.
But there seems to be some kind of a coating on there which now starts to simply rub off after just two months of use.....

Therefor I want to buy a silicon case/sleeve for it, but every place I found is out of stock. 3fvape for example:
http://www.3fvape.com/case-bag/2574...uery=squid+industries+double+barrel&results=9

Thanks in advance!
Why no UK vendors? What about a beautiful leather case for it from a forum genius? @vapesmarter could make you a leather case that will last forever and make your mod look the best it ever could and stand the test of time [emoji4]

I’ve been tagged

Silicone ?

Sil a cone ?

Like Peter Kay “garlic bread”

All squids are coated with a lovely crappy finish you could polish this off

I’m tempted with mine or you could get a case but it will still rub off in time

if you're going to have to pay postage, make it a case worth paying postage on :)
20181014_123455.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks in advance!

Same happened to mine. I've been gently "encouraging" the peeling, now it's a nice shiny silver. Apart from the patina around my sweaty fingers. Hmm.

I’ve been tagged

Silicone ?

Sil a cone ?

Like Peter Kay “garlic bread”

All squids are coated with a lovely crappy finish you could polish this off

I’m tempted with mine or you could get a case but it will still rub off in time
If you do polish yours I'd be interested to see it. :)

Back
Top Bottom