What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sig 20 Heads or firing buttons?

Any idea if this could insane way be for those who have bought second hand units like me?
Mine is fine for now.

The information I have is from iVapour, all peeps who had bought from them should be having a replacement head sent out to them as soon as it has been fully sorted ( now the button is a direct pin), so the original buyer will be sent the head who will hopefully send on the the second user.

Where was your unit purchased from first hand? I got mine from RoadhogUK but I think the vendor would honor it.

As above Meg I shall forward on to you as soon as the replacement is sorted and sent :) .

Now obviously I cannot speak for other vendors who supplied these, they may or may not send out out replacement heads FOC, I would recommend contacting the Vendors in question to enquire as to what they intend to do.

With ivapour the old heads are not required to be returned to them atm (if all goes to plan) so again be careful if sending out to a third party for repair or carrying it out yourself as if that changes and they do need returning some Vendors may not honour the replacement.

Not the best answer, but at least Sig are doing something about it it appears..patience folks.

Thanks Andy, I really appreciate that! Glad too that we dont have to pay to have it fixed! Love love LOVE good vendors!

Back
Top Bottom