What's new

Sig 20 Heads or firing buttons?

K

KulrMeStoopid

While my sig 20 isnt having any issues, I would like to know if there is anywhere to get a replacement head and/or firing button, just in case!

**** will upgrade the button for £6

The information I have is that replacement heads to fix any issues will be sent out to all that have these units, unless that's changed then any third party fix may well invalidate any warranty, so I would not recommend anyone actually getting it fixed by any-one.., I will check tomorrow what the score is re it though to make sure.

The information I have is that replacement heads to fix any issues will be sent out to all that have these units, unless that's changed then any third party fix may well invalidate any warranty, so I would not recommend anyone actually getting it fixed by any-one.., I will check tomorrow what the score is re it though to make sure.

Any idea if this could insane way be for those who have bought second hand units like me?
Mine is fine for now.

Any idea if this could insane way be for those who have bought second hand units like me?
Mine is fine for now.

Where was your unit purchased from first hand? I got mine from RoadhogUK but I think the vendor would honor it.

Back
Top Bottom