What's new

Should a batteries life last longer?

they are heat wrapped. it does have some sort of adhesive on the inside but it needs the heat to activate it.
i tried and failed as my mums hardryer is over 50 years old :D it works on the sides but just not enough heat for the ends which usually will bend over into place and just smoothed down with finger.

After being advised to change my wrap after posting that pic, I've looked online and there's instructions including needing a hair dryer etc.
Am I naive to think they just came already with adhesive and could just tear off old wrap and put new one on?
The wraps are heatshrink that comes slightly bigger than the battery itself, take old wrap off, put new one on then give it a heat up with a hairdryer to shrink the wrap tight - et voila, freshly wrapped battery.

Hmm hair dryer required then.. I knew there was gonna be a reason not to end my last relationship [emoji23]

Same labeller that I use. Can also get compatible ie clone carts when you need to replace. I label all my cells with one of these so I can keep track.
Ive not yet had to put in a new cart yet but will keep that in mind about the clone carts thanks for the advice.........

What utter shite, and I'm surprised no one has called you out on it in the 11 hours since you posted - battery wraps are there for a reason, looking after the wrap is paramount! Let's take your scenario - single battery mod, no battery wrap and you fit a new build in your atty, snip the leads from the coil and one somehow finds its way inside your mod and touches both the positive terminal and the body of the battery? Now a wrap/positive terminal insulator will protect you against a short, no wrap/insulator and you've got a serious fucking problem on your hands!

Do you carry your unwrapped batteries around loose in your pocket as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
You sir, are an absolute imbecile.

Please don’t listen to this dude. He’s talking from the wrong orifice.

Last edited by a moderator:
useless waffle .

I’m sorry but imma gonna have to edit your post

Simply because you are talking out of your arse
Again !! For the purpose of people who seemingly can’t read - this is a public forum and all advice given can be seen from google searches

And in the 5 years vaping yours is simply one of the stupidest claims I’ve heard yet

Back
Top Bottom