What's new

Should a batteries life last longer?

Question to all suffering from this: why are you so sure it is the batteries that are the problem, rather than the mod draining them u evenly?

Try swapping them around in the mod and see if the "good" one starts draining faster.

I never drain my batteries to empty i always keep em pairs so that i use the same batteries in the same mod every time and use a label printer to print off the dates when i first got them that way i no when i first got em and when i need to get new ones they normally need changing about every year.
You can pick these hand held printers up from Ebay or Amazon from about £ 15.00 maybe less now they are worth getting one as i found sticky paper labels were useless as they kept falling off and a sharpie pen just rubs off.........
I like the idea of a label, as you say the Sharpie rubs off.

@BULLDOG1964 Do you mean one like this?
Amazon product ASIN B000O78DZI.

With mods without too much space for the battery (eg Pulse), does the label stop the case fitting?

Think I will have to dump a couple even though less than 3-4 months old and keep the others as backup even though I've got 15 pairs now, 2 singles and 1 triple.

I have had a couple in the past the same as yours
but then again I have a few that are still going strong and they are about 12 months old

I've got some 25r from over three years still going strong.

I like the idea of a label, as you say the Sharpie rubs off.

@BULLDOG1964 Do you mean one like this?
Amazon product ASIN B000O78DZI.

With mods without too much space for the battery (eg Pulse), does the label stop the case fitting?
Hi mate no the one that i have is called a brother P - touch 90 and the labels lay flat so no problems with battery doors closing hope that helps you a bit.......

Hi mate no the one that i have is called a brother P - touch 90 and the labels lay flat so no problems with battery doors closing hope that helps you a bit.......
Same labeller that I use. Can also get compatible ie clone carts when you need to replace. I label all my cells with one of these so I can keep track.

After being advised to change my wrap after posting that pic, I've looked online and there's instructions including needing a hair dryer etc.
Am I naive to think they just came already with adhesive and could just tear off old wrap and put new one on?

Back
Top Bottom