What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shortfill Help... Please!

Gracie

So I'm pretty new to all this vaping stuff, I've considered buying shortfill but I'm smoking 6mg. I know for 50ml liquid I need to use 25ml 18mg nicotine, I used an online calculator

However all the shortfills I've seen are 50ml in a 60ml bottle... is there enough space in the bottle to get 2 and a half nic shots in there (or even 2 to make it 5mg)?

Welcome to the Planet @Gracie

Simple answer is, some shortfills have enough room for two Nic shots, some don't. You can't really tell until you try.

You you had to put slightly less in (1 and a half nic shots for example), you really won't notice much difference at all. Might even be a good idea so you can try stepping down to 3mg meaning all shortfills are open to you then.

Hey Chris

Thank you!!

I have thought about dropping to 3mg as I've not had any craving for cigarettes whilst smoking 6mg. I might get some cheap 3mg to see how I go with it alongside a shortfill and enough liquid to make it 6mg if possible!

I'm hoping someone will see this and be able to recommend some shortfills which have a little extra space!

Thanks again x

Anytime :)

There really isn't a massively noticeable difference between 3 and 6mg when you are using a subohm device (I assume this is what you are using if looking at shortfills).

We have a customer who vapes Bunkr Toffee Creme by Manabush who use 6mg and he can just squeeze two Nic shots into the 50ml bottle. There are a few other liquids under that range so maybe worth a look.

Hope that helps.

Hi G
@Gracie and welcome to the planet.

when shortfills first surfaced the idea was they were mainly for 3mg so 50ml zero in a 60ml bottle.
then a lot of people asked for 6mg
a few companies took this on board and in a 60ml bottle they would add 40ml of zero but at slightly stronger flavour so when 2 nic shots were added it would be 6mg with the same flavour strength as the 3mg and room in the bottle. dont think anyone does this anymore.
now the majority supply 50ml so only option would be to pour 10ml into another bottle then add 2 x 18mg nic shots but this will reduce the flavour a bit.

now there is one company Manabush i use regularly that sells 10ml 18mg and also does shortfills.
so when i buy a 50ml or 100ml zero nic i also buy one 18mg for the 50ml or two 10ml for the 100ml and the flavour is exactly the same for 3mg or 6mg.

worth bookmarking POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Maybe start a thread for 6mg friendly shortfills?
I should as I am in the same boat as you but far too lazy...
Sweetvapes have started doing 50ml in 75ml bottles, I like their juice.
Would be good to hear of others but I am more swayed by the juice not the bottle and just decant 10ml and add it when the bottle empties to 50ml.
Does that make sense?
Big hugs.

Take 10ml out and add 2 nic shots. You'll lose a bit of flavour, but you'll gain an extra bottle of liquid with every 4 bottles.

Back
Top Bottom