What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

They came this morning. I ordered 2 of the Lucids but they ran out and put an Innokin instead. She'll be happy, I'll be having a Lucid as a spare. Can't go wrong for £6.99 order total including delivery £42. Thanks John
SAVE_20220624_143038.jpg

Help guys, my daughter's birthday coming up and her SMOK died today. Kids have made it drop a few times running about being kids and it's not recognizing atomiser. She's got 1 of mine as a spare but a single battery mod won't last her long. She needs a heavy duty and possibly water proof as her old drag ended up in her mug of coffee due to kids again lol. Budget of £50 I was thinking of an Aegis but I've heard a few having issues. Any recommendations gratefully received please.
https://ecigone.co.uk/products/vandy-vape-gaur-18-mod
They have a dual 2x700 as well, the guar 21. Dunno reviews

Oops, sorry, i thought i was at the end of the thread a screen ago...nice score lisa

I'm so bad. Just ordered Steamcrave Hadron Lite Combo and not happy with myself. Why did I have to buy the V2 plus, it got me wanting more
I've put a couple of mods with matching RTA on classies but I'm actually thinking I'll probably not be interested in my original Doom that can go with the black Gen 80. I think all I need to keep is my eXPromisers. If anyone is interested, or other Kylin M on stainless steel nunchaku 2, let me know so I can add them.

I wish i was on the same continent so i coud get rid of some stuff i am never going to use.

But than again, alot of it is stuff i bought to be able to continue to vape long long long long after they ever decide to ban sales.

I wish i was on the same continent so i coud get rid of some stuff i am never going to use.

But than again, alot of it is stuff i bought to be able to continue to vape long long long long after they ever decide to ban sales.
I don't think I'll want most of my stuff now I'm a Steamcrave fan lol

I don't think I'll want most of my stuff now I'm a Steamcrave fan lol
I would say they need to do something better with the mesh deck, but the squonk hole right there instead of a sprung ceramic block, actually makes a lot more sense

I would say they need to do something better with the mesh deck, but the squonk hole right there instead of a sprung ceramic block, actually makes a lot more sense
The mesh deck will be the same as the 1 I'm using already on the be won't it? I find it perfect

The mesh deck will be the same as the 1 I'm using already on the be won't it? I find it perfect
Yeah, i beleive, just smaller. And yeah, i have heard that, that the little spring thing doesnt really help as much as ppl think and is just another peice to break, but i cant comment because ive never used either.

I'm so bad. Just ordered Steamcrave Hadron Lite Combo and not happy with myself. Why did I have to buy the V2 plus, it got me wanting more
I've put a couple of mods with matching RTA on classies but I'm actually thinking I'll probably not be interested in my original Doom that can go with the black Gen 80. I think all I need to keep is my eXPromisers. If anyone is interested, or other Kylin M on stainless steel nunchaku 2, let me know so I can add them.

is the kylin M with bubble glass

Back
Top Bottom