What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

Just seen brilliant reviews about the iTank so thought I would try it. Wow, I'm not a fan of stock coils but it does look pretty matching and vaping great at 70 watts. Would love an RBA coil, anyone heard if they are in production or are Vaperesso not keen on rebuildable coils? I've checked and cheapest I've found are around £10 for 5 so depending how long they last I might get a couple of packs. Will be handy for taking on holiday

Just seen brilliant reviews about the iTank so thought I would try it. Wow, I'm not a fan of stock coils but it does look pretty matching and vaping great at 70 watts. Would love an RBA coil, anyone heard if they are in production or are Vaperesso not keen on rebuildable coils? I've checked and cheapest I've found are around £10 for 5 so depending how long they last I might get a couple of packs. Will be handy for taking on holiday

That's another question that was sent to Vaporesso by the Gen 200/80S review team. We all liked the iTank, and throught an RBA would be a great addition.

That's another question that was sent to Vaporesso by the Gen 200/80S review team. We all liked the iTank, and throught an RBA would be a great addition.
I emailed that question too lol
IMG-20220610-WA0050.jpeg

Help guys, my daughter's birthday coming up and her SMOK died today. Kids have made it drop a few times running about being kids and it's not recognizing atomiser. She's got 1 of mine as a spare but a single battery mod won't last her long. She needs a heavy duty and possibly water proof as her old drag ended up in her mug of coffee due to kids again lol. Budget of £50 I was thinking of an Aegis but I've heard a few having issues. Any recommendations gratefully received please.

No worries, hope it makes her happy. :)
It will. She had a very shiny rainbow SMOK mod and was gutted but she needs something practically indestructible. She's getting a little lucid kit too for emergencies lol. Kinda cool for £6.99 single battery SBS

Back
Top Bottom