What's new

Serpent Mini SMM 4ml? 2ml? TPD?

rilot

Postman
Hey guys. Sorry if this has been asked before but I searched and couldn't find the answer.
I've got a Serpent Mini SMM 4ml version from FT and I love it. I want to buy another and was going to buy in the UK. I see there is a TPD version that I'm guessing is a 2ml capacity and I'm guessing that this is the version that I can buy from vendors in the UK.
Does the TPD version have a removable plug to reduce the capacity or is it physically smaller? I don't want 2ml as I will be filling it every other puff.

I got the SMM in TPD form and it is 2ml, doesn't come with an extension piece either.

I got mine from fasttech 4ml but it says it tpd compliant, i can't see any in the UK that are 2ml all seem to be 4ml

Thanks for the replies guys. Ordered one in the UK so we shall see what turns up. Oddly, the one from FT that was sold as 4ml says "TPD compliant" on the box. Not sure how it can be if it's 4ml.

Thanks for the replies guys. Ordered one in the UK so we shall see what turns up. Oddly, the one from FT that was sold as 4ml says "TPD compliant" on the box. Not sure how it can be if it's 4ml.
Ah, strickly speaking, it is tpd compliant, in the EU. The UK has it's own variant of the regs ;)

Ah, strickly speaking, it is tpd compliant, in the EU. The UK has it's own variant of the regs ;)
Either that or they just put that on box, it's getting sold in the UK by quite a few shops, so maybe a wee notice on the box is enough

Back
Top Bottom