What's new

Secret Santa 2018 discussion.

The little people inform me you have now all been contacted with your recipients name and details,time to start your detective work,or simply not give a shit what you get them :D

Uncle Rotter a.k.a. Santa.......... Received........... BASTARD!!!! :D:D:D

The little people inform me you have now all been contacted with your recipients name and details,time to start your detective work,or simply not give a shit what you get them :D
Now the fecking fun starts.
I've just done a man juice wee in excitement [emoji33] [emoji33]

If you get something shit it's not from me, I've just ordered something so fucking cool for my recipient. ... I'm half tempted to keep it myself. :D

My 1st SS, when can we send all the stuff. My new sofa arrives next week.

My 1st SS, when can we send all the stuff. My new sofa arrives next week.

Well I would not make it too early,as half the cunts last year were opening it up way before.I would suggest marking your gift with an SS prefix before the name.Some will be ordering stuff for themselves,so when it gets shoved through the letterbox,or roughly translated you aint getting a big one this year :D people will naturally not stop to think and open it up.

Don`t you think your old sofa will be a bit big to send in the post Tony, will it fit through the letterbox.
:):)
Dave will post it anywhere , everytime He gets paid on delivery. Best courier I've ever used. Nice chap. Just unemployable.

Back
Top Bottom