What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Secret Santa 2018 discussion.

Maybe we could have a thing like what vape stuff we're interested in case our secret santa wants to send us vape related ie;

Joe Clay
Rda
Mechs
High VG

just an idea

Maybe we could have a thing like what vape stuff we're interested in case our secret santa wants to send us vape related ie;

Joe Clay
Rda
Mechs
High VG

just an idea

We can.... but if I get you, you'll be getting a spice girls CD and a copy of RuPaul's drag race on DVD.

Well it's my first active year here and I'm in. I already have a pretty good idea what the (un)lucky person may be getting.

Not done this on here before. Do I know what I'm letting myself in for. [emoji33][emoji33]

Unless your secret santa thinks your a prick and sends you a dildo [emoji2]
Or Durian flavoured eliquid the first year and last year i got a personalised wooden atty stand from santa (vapesmarter)
I absolutely love POTVs SS never know whats gonna turn up.

My SS present last year was very thoughtful. The Ape really did some detective work to get me something I would like.

Back
Top Bottom