What's new

Secret Santa 2018 discussion.

Theres only one cunt who could run this and thats POTV's original old cunt @u8myufo [emoji12]

Remember last year....i got a fucking plant.
nowhere in the rules does it say the present has to be vaping related.

could be plant based related, could be adult sex shop related, could be baby aisle related....

gives me an idea, baby food and bib to my secret santa.

mmmmm... should I?

I've never bothered before. I always seem to have the same experience at Christmas, spend ages thinking about and buying people really cool, unique and awesome gifts and I get vouchers or junk I hate in return. This may just add to those yearly woes.

mmmmm... should I?

I've never bothered before. I always seem to have the same experience at Christmas, spend ages thinking about and buying people really cool, unique and awesome gifts and I get vouchers or junk I hate in return. This may just add to those yearly woes.
Or you could just end up finding a favourite liquid or tank or something you wouldn't usually buy yourself [emoji4]

lol, go on then .... I didn't take much talking around did I? :D
I've done it the last 2 years mate and even if you don't like what you get you can still get excited over a suprise gift from a stranger on the build up to Christmas day so its worth it just for the build up if I'm honest [emoji6]

I've done it the last 2 years mate and even if you don't like what you get you can still get excited over a suprise gift from a stranger on the build up to Christmas day so its worth it just for the build up if I'm honest [emoji6]

... and we have 2 months to drop subtle hints around the forum. :D

Back
Top Bottom