What's new

Secret Santa 2018 discussion.

Thank you @u8myufo received this morning. I did wonder who sent it . When it is opened i will certainly do a review and thank those concerned. Cheers

Santa here.I hope all the Apes have been good so far, and all those that have received their little gifts have not been peeking?

The Elves tell me that one Ape in particular has been exeptionally well behaved this Year.So,after getting Mrs Clause to pick a random number from the amount of entrants in the Secret Santa this year,it was decided that a little goody box would be heading on it`s way to @Martvb60.

I hope you have not been a cunt and opened it yet? After you have then you may wish to thank the people concerned and perhaps write a little reveiw up as a token of appreciation.

Hang in there to all those that have not had their gift delivered yet,it will happen :D
I've been very good Santa, and not been a Cunty mac cunt face all year. [emoji14] [emoji14]

Bollocks Santa, isn't it time you pulled your finger out and fired those fucking reindeer up yet.

To tell you what,I have had more running about chasing ss pressies in the last week or so than I care to fucking remember.Not even had time to wipe me arse let alone fire up the Reindeer :( It`s all under control though............apparently :D

To tell you what,I have had more running about chasing ss pressies in the last week or so than I care to fucking remember.Not even had time to wipe me arse let alone fire up the Reindeer :( It`s all under control though............apparently :D

As long as you didn’t fire up your arse and wipe the reindeer it should be ok

@u8myufo :) The matter we discussed earlier has now been ......... or is in the process of....... being resolved. :)

Back
Top Bottom