Vape Superstore
What's new

Secret Santa 2018 discussion.

E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
I know it's "secret" santa so our victims giftees aren't to know who sent their gifts. This is my first year doing it, will there be a show and tell thread for the presents? Judging by the comments it'd be good to see some of the reactions to the random tat people are receiving. I know mine has something a little extra "special" in their package.

Usually, a bit nearer to the time a list of the Participants names will be produced, then everyone marks Sent, or Received.
After Christmas another thread starts where people show what they received.

Simples :)

Smoore
Due to circumstances beyon my control this discussion thread was closed.Now back up and running to carry on talking bollocks again.But as Rob points out there is now a THREAD for who have and have not sent and received their gifts

Carry on!

What Santa means is that I f*cked up. :)
Apologies All.

Vape Green
I'm assuming that the list @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews posted in the thread isn't the definitive list of people in it? My receiver is in it but I'm not.

Once I've got it posted I'll just add my name to the bottom

Innokin
Santa here.I hope all the Apes have been good so far, and all those that have received their little gifts have not been peeking?

The Elves tell me that one Ape in particular has been exeptionally well behaved this Year.So,after getting Mrs Clause to pick a random number from the amount of entrants in the Secret Santa this year,it was decided that a little goody box would be heading on it`s way to @Martvb60.

I hope you have not been a cunt and opened it yet? After you have then you may wish to thank the people concerned and perhaps write a little reveiw up as a token of appreciation.

Hang in there to all those that have not had their gift delivered yet,it will happen :D

Back
Top Bottom