Innokin
What's new

Second Set up advice please

Thom2022

Postman
Hey guys.

I'm looking to get myself a second setup. I've sold off a few of my unused items and have found myself with a bit if cash and stupidly, no back up vape gear.

I'm wanting a MTL setup but I want a proper tight MTL vape. I have a 1928 rda and a berserker in my current Set up and I'm finding them both a bit loose.
Also since getting my first DNA I'm now in love with TC so I'm after a nice dna mod
Single 2X700 preferred but 18650 will suffice.

Budget of around £100-£130 although cheaper is better especially if it's 2X700 as I will need to get batteries too.

I'm also wanting to use this new setup with nic salts if anyone can suggest some good ranges.

Thanks
Thom

Royal Flush Vape
Don't have a DNA mod so can't help with that, but I do like a tight MTL draw ....... though apparently not as tight as you as I mainly use a Berserker Mini at the moment. A good old school Kayfun (if you can find one) like the Kayfun Lite would be nice and tight for you, or possibly a Dvarw, and I've just tried the new Spica Pro clone which is 'tight as a gnats chuff' (as someone on here says) ..... both have inserts to control the airflow under the coil - links to clones below for comparison:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...w-mtl-v2-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10053721/9656477-coppervape-spica-pro-styled-mtl-rta-rebuildable

For your budget or thereabouts, sounds like you need a chat with @vapesmarter and a kayfun lite v3 from fasttech. Or a spica like @Crewella recommended. That's what I would do.. ;)

AcmeFog
For a DNA mod have a look at the Lost Vape Mirage, DNA75C & around £100 (cheaper from China) & takes 18650, 20700 & 21700.

Vape Superstore
Spica looks interesting. I was thinking of a mirage as I could use my 18650 stock until I got some 21700. I had been thinking of the vapefly galaxies mtl rta but the spica seems like a good shout.
Thanks

Hey folks. So I've pulled the trigger on a mirage from sr-vapes. £90 with vapecell 20700 included so I couldn't resist. Dunno if the battery is any good but mod only from other places was £99 So still saving either way.

I'm now looking hard at tanks.
I'm liking the look of the spica as a previously suggested. Haven't had a look at the dwarv yet but will take a gander now. Just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions

Tank requirements As follows in order of priority

1. Tight as hell draw (I'm talking face implodingly tight)
2. Removable build deck without dumping juice
3. Single coil
4. Easy fill
5. Bigger than 2ml tank

Thanks in advance

Vape Green
Is the bigger than 2ml essential? I just got a cthulu hastur mini, and have to say, it’s really really good. But 2ml.

Nope. 2ml isn't essential. Just I work in a fairly shitty environment so I want to keep number of fills a day to a minimum.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
The spica does look like a good one. I’ve not tried it as it’s too big for me. The hussar is a great tank and the full size is a giant, 6ml I think. The short one even must hold 3.5 or 4ml I reckon (not that short though!).

Back
Top Bottom