What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sbs mod

TomCon

Postman
Looking for a sbs mod that can accommodate an aromamizer v3. Only thing I can think of is the paramour. Which, I'm not sure of.

Thanks

Without spending a fortune (Hypnostick) you're getting stuck.
Warlock BIG maybe?

I'd happily spend for the hypnostick. But the aromamizer wouldn't be on it.

Looking for a sbs mod that can accommodate an aromamizer v3. Only thing I can think of is the paramour. Which, I'm not sure of.

Thanks
Sxk sup box
Mechlyfe paramour
Kizoku techmod (might fit)
Dovpo college (might fit, but itll be close)
That new abyss i believe take 25 mm too

All of these will be extremely close except the paramour i believe

Last edited:
definitely watch reviews where they try a 25mm tank. The only one i remember for sure is the paramour. I really wanna say the techmod too, because i have 25mm rtas and i almost bought one.

I know ppl hate, but jai haze always checks the size as he rants and seems to have a review of everything (even if his review is smashing it with a hammer, lol)

Last edited:
I have the Kizoku and I just got the digital vernier out. It won't fit a full on 25mm atty, it's designed for 24mm atties. But it does fit my Ammit 25, coz its only 24mm at the base, increasing to 25mm about 8mm up. The Kizoku has a side part that goes up at an angle. My OBS Engine Nano, which is 25mm all the way up, won't fit.

Back
Top Bottom