What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Samsung Cease and Desist order?

I have never been asked what I intend using them for when purchasing batteries, so I can't see how a vendor can be held responsible unless they sell a mod with batteries included.

They are all likely to follow I suspect. Arse covering.
I think molicell are the only battery company that participate in vaping.
As Sony have multiple links into US business I reckon they will follow in warning against vape use.

they can't really do fuck all tbh anyway, it's not like the cells are illegally sourced.
thats why you get the warnings on the likes of fogstar ," not intended for vaping use at your own risk"
any shop who is worried about it needs to stock molicell as they are the only cell manufacturer who endorse their cells for the purpose of vaping

I will be honest. I was under the impression that none of the big companies had anything to do with vaping anyway.
All cells are tested for use by vapers (specifically mooch) to find the realistic mah and amp levels in vape usage.
The focus and responsibilities of safety are as ever on the user. I doubt very much any cell company will have any time for you if something goes wrong.

Stick a bulb in the 510 on your mod & it's a torch :D No restriction on cells being used in torches.

*DO NOT STICK A BULB IN THE 510, IT'S A JOKE*

Stick a bulb in the 510 on your mod & it's a torch :D No restriction on cells being used in torches.

*DO NOT STICK A BULB IN THE 510, IT'S A JOKE*
And in today’s headline story @nwhornet sued for suggesting putting a lightbulb in somewhere it’s not meant to be!

Back
Top Bottom