What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

RTA Suggestions Please

Yeah, wasn't sure how to upload a pic so I linked my imgur image but I've figure it out, should be able to see it now hopefully

yeah looks good, you could probably thin it out more around 10% less cotton in the wick ends (not overall if it's in the coil part nicely) and cut the wicks a tiny bit shorter from the bottom and tidy the stray pieces if I'm being really picky but as long as it's working that's what's important! well done.

i just took a pic (not a new build obviously!) if you look below there's only a tiny tiny amount sticking out at the bottom as it's cut almost perfect. and from above you can see it's sort of shaped into the well so it's not bulging out at the top sideways as much as yours (you can see from above it's right in line with the outside ring of the well and won't be tight. kind of perfectly fits the well. like i said, just being super picky for a tiny improvement. keep testing just bear in mind if you hit anything hard enough often enough it'll eventually struggle. This one is used around 40w @ 0.28 and doesn't struggle to keep up with someone who typically hits 3-4 times, puts it down a moment and then again. as long as it works for the way you vape you're golden.
2.jpg
1.jpg

yeah looks good, you could probably thin it out more around 10% less cotton in the wick ends (not overall if it's in the coil part nicely) and cut the wicks a tiny bit shorter from the bottom and tidy the stray pieces if I'm being really picky but as long as it's working that's what's important! well done.

i just took a pic (not a new build obviously!) if you look below there's only a tiny tiny amount sticking out at the bottom as it's cut almost perfect. and from above you can see it's sort of shaped into the well so it's not bulging out at the top sideways as much as yours (you can see from above it's right in line with the outside ring of the well and won't be tight. kind of perfectly fits the well. like i said, just being super picky for a tiny improvement. keep testing just bear in mind if you hit anything hard enough often enough it'll eventually struggle. This one is used around 40w @ 0.28 and doesn't struggle to keep up with someone who typically hits 3-4 times, puts it down a moment and then again. as long as it works for the way you vape you're golden.View attachment 200811 View attachment 200812
Thanks for your help man, I've just opened it back up and snipped a little bit more off the wicks and tidied up the top a bit to see how that goes. After all, I'm really not used to rtas so might as well listen and try to make it right. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom