What's new

Royal Mail

Markfletcher007

Achiever
The Royal Mail must be getting better as placed an order for spares from britvapes safercigs and vape-space on Wednesday and all received this morning which I thought was quite impressive

I saw the title of this and thought, "Oh f*ck! Here we go again!", and what a very pleasant surprise! Cheers Mark, my blood pressure has returned to normal!

I ordered a Zmax from Ace Vapers yesterday lunchtime, and my lovely, hard working, under-valued postman knocked on the door at lunchtime and said - WAIT FOR IT...

"Hello Lee, here's another one for you!" and we then proceeded to put the world to rights for ten minutes before he wished me a good weekend and went on his way!

SO - not only a brilliant service from Ace Vapers, but also brilliant service from the Royal Mail! :D:D:D

I do have to give them some credit, lately they have been bang on.

Hope you like your liquids Mark.

I just wish the Royal Mail were as efficient in my neck of the woods. Postal delivery times for our neighborhood is so erratic because for years we haven't had a regular postie. We constantly get letters addressed for the next street so from now on I'm going to charge the Royal mail for my time in delivering it and it won't be 60p either lol

Yes, they provide a good service, but do have their mishaps, like my £116.00 parcel which they lost 11 days ago, sent Recorded Delivery!

Last edited:
Mostl of the time they are spot on.... But, I am still waiting for a very urgent delivery of £400 worth of stuff that was sent to me "Special Delivery Gaurenteed Next Day" (sent last Thursday).

A Claim will be going in for that one!!!

Mostl of the time they are spot on.... But, I am still waiting for a very urgent delivery of £400 worth of stuff that was sent to me "Special Delivery Gaurenteed Next Day" (sent last Thursday).

A Claim will be going in for that one!!!
I used to sell a lot of model decals on ebay and always posted them via "First Class" but that doesn't mean "First Class" Royal mail only guarantee to deliver it within 15 DAYS!

There is a big difference between First Class and "Special Delivery Gaurenteed Next Day" as reflected in the price they charge!

Back
Top Bottom