What's new

Rob 1 Aga-t 0

robb1977

Postman
Finally managed to make a wick and coil.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361010071.156207.jpg

To be honest I think I'm just used to the maple wood in the carto so its a bit different, plus I'm not sure what wattage to put it on. I'm scared of melting my first coil seeing that it took me a fortnight to make.

start low and work your way up :) i have a 1.6ohm coil and im vaping it on 9watts

Yeah, a carto is a very different taste. Like when I got my first Carto, I wasn't disappointed but the whole delivery in terms of taste, throat hit and vapour was different.
As above, start lowish, then work up a little. I think they take a tank or so to break in.

Yeah, a carto is a very different taste. Like when I got my first Carto, I wasn't disappointed but the whole delivery in terms of taste, throat hit and vapour was different.
As above, start lowish, then work up a little. I think they take a tank or so to break in.

Did you just mention carto and taste in the same sentence there? :)

Did you just mention carto and taste in the same sentence there? :)

I certainly did, and intentionally :)
I think Cartos are fine. Definitely a different oompaloompa (new replacement for the word "taste") and so on.
Are you not having much luck?

FK me only took you a week, lets hope you dont pop the coil mate :rofl:. jrob3rts saw your post on yours, im trying to get to burscough tomorrow if you want to try a bit of flat kanthal on yours mate, a lot easier to use no issues with hotspots etc

carl

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bryan123456
Did you just mention carto and taste in the same sentence there?
1.gif

I certainly did, and intentionally
1.gif

I think Cartos are fine. Definitely a different oompaloompa (new replacement for the word "taste") and so on.
Are you not having much luck?

I have never liked cartos - except in tanks. I have had 1 OK mesh build on an AGA so far and one OK hybrid - I think the hybrid worked well because I built the wick around 2 strands of 1 ml wick - increasing the surface area in the tank. I need to lob the juice in my other AGA its got that burnt taste Purplefowler was mentioning - I'll probably go for the light burn mesh she mentioned when I get round to it. My Cobra is fine on its U wick, my IGOs work brilliantly as does my eBaron Dripper - I am fidning the AGAs a bit frustrating, to be honest - I might pull the pin out like todd did and combine that with a light burn ss U wick. You've sussed these haven't you and got the knack?

FK me only took you a week, lets hope you dont pop the coil mate :rofl:. jrob3rts saw your post on yours, im trying to get to burscough tomorrow if you want to try a bit of flat kanthal on yours mate, a lot easier to use no issues with hotspots etc

carl

Cool really appreciate that, want to sort out the STC too if you're around?

Back
Top Bottom