What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

REVIEW - TeslaCigs WYE II

move4ward

Initiate
***REVIEW*** The Teslacigs Wye II 215W INTRO: This mod is super lightweight, made from ABS and PC materials.
There are the 3 modes – VW/TC & TCR. There is also 3 memory spaces for storing your own personal settings and 4 taste modes although I have personally never used that function on any mod ever.
On the side of the mod is the 0.96in screen with the fire button above (at an angle) and the adjustment buttons and the USB port under.

Included in the box:
Teslacigs Wye II 215W mod
USB Cable
User manual

The mod is available in 5 colours: Red/Black, Blue/Gold, Purple/Blue, White and Black.

The mod is also available in kit form with either the Standard Tesla Resin Tank or the Tesla Resin 2ml tank.

Specs:
Dimension: 56 x 30 x 86mm
Material: ABS + PC
Cell Type: 2x 18650 cell (not included)
Output Wattage: 7-215W (in 0.5W increments)
Output Mode: KA (VW) / TC-SS316 / TC-NI200 / TC-TI / TCR mode
Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
Max Output Current: 50A
USB Charging: 5V/1.5A
Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard/User
Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
Resistance Range: TC mode/0.05-3.0ohm; KA (VW) mode/0.1-3.0ohm
Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉

I love the look of this mod but it does look a bit square and chunky for holding in the hand. But it is very lightweight and a center 510 balances out anything you put on top. The batteries are fitted by removing the side panel which has the "WYE II" name on it. It doesn't use magnets to sit in place but instead has to be pressed down, where notches around the surrounding lock in place. No battery rattle at all here.
The Display is very bright and sharp with all the usual detailed information we expect!

Thoughts:
The WYE II is a nice bit of kit. It fires instantly, fits comfortably in my hand and is incredibly lightweight only time will tell how well the mod will hold up. It's user friendly. I wish the display showed the battery levels individually instead of a percentage. It can take up to 26mm attys without overhang. I used the WYE II with the Asvape aim 9 evo rda. Which is flawless and looked great on top. Oh and the mod is firmware upgradeable. A huge plus! #happyvaper
I got the TeslaCigs WYE2 from @Healthcabin www.healthcabin.net

Attachments

• IMG_20190206_024352_545.jpg
    IMG_20190206_024352_545.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 90
I needs to go in the review section but you don't have enough posts to access it yet

You have been a member 4 years (same as me) yet only have 15 posts, You really need to take part more, and build your post count before you can review on here. Be aware Admin may take a dim view of you just posting reviews, especially in the wrong section. My advice is to hold reviewing till folk get to know you a bit and you can build your post count and gain trust by taking part in other areas. Oh and be aware asking companies for review items will not go down well either i say this as i seen a post where you did just that.
@move4ward
Good luck, just stick to the rules mate

You have been a member 4 years (same as me) yet only have 15 posts, You really need to take part more, and build your post count before you can review on here. Be aware Admin may take a dim view of you just posting reviews, especially in the wrong section. My advice is to hold reviewing till folk get to know you a bit and you can build your post count and gain trust by taking part in other areas. Oh and be aware asking companies for review items will not go down well either i say this as i seen a post where you did just that.
@move4ward
Could'nt put it better.

4 years and 15 posts [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44] thats not good to gain trust.

Plus i gather its a way for you to get FREE stuff

Last edited:
I needs to go in the review section but you don't have enough posts to access it yet
Thanks for letting me know pal. I'll improve on my engaging. I have over 1000 posts elsewhere and thought I would start on potv too. Guess I need to earn my stars first to do a review here.

Yeah, I mentioned to you what others have just told you now, before with your other posts. ;) You were told.
Very Sorry! Also nobody had mentioned it to me before on my other 6 reviews so that's really strange and now they are all gone. I put so much effort into that. It's a real shame. I might be considered new here but I have over 1000 posts elsewhere and since I have been a supported it potv for so long it would have been nice to get a direct message and a point in the right direction. I still have no idea how many posts I must do before becoming a reviewer. And I have asked that question before and received no replies

@move4ward
Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate everybody reaching out. J am really upset to have lost all my other reviews. I spent so much time doing them. I might me considered nobody here but potv has gone about it wrong they should have messaged me directly and explained it. As the rules section isn't clear at all to me being a 'newbie'. I really appreciate everyone who has told me. I will no longer upload my reviews here as i have no idea how many posts i must do first. Its such a shame. I have met the team at vapefest so many times. Feel kicked to the kerb. Luckily i am loved much elsewhere. Good job i have got a good hold of my anxiety issues. Thank u again for reaching out to me

Back
Top Bottom