What's new

"Replay", Pros and Cons?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Thinking about "possibly" acquiring something DNA75C to have a play around with "Replay" :)
So experienced Users. what are your thoughts, observations etc?
IS it worth trying? Or do you feel it's just "a Thing"?

Cheers M'Dears :)

Also...... What Mods would you recommend or avoid? :)

I've used it on my 250C, but either not having much experience with TC or it just being a "thing" I couldn't really tell a difference between using replay or just using the standard TC mode.

Maybe I'm not using it right, maybe it is just a gimmick, maybe it's Maybelline.

It is a simplified tem control, works with all temp wires,still have to find manually the proper wattage for yourself and then just save the last puff that's best for you and from that point board automatically adjust settings and prevents dry hit,using it with a SS wire and for me it's better than a ordinary temp controll.

I use Replay on my 250c mods (Paranormal, Thelema and Rebel Vape), and find it very good, better than TC, once it’s set up, which is no more hassle than TC, that’s really it, consistent vape all the time. I like it.

its not just replay the escribe suite gives you so many variables but replay only works with 3 factors

1 a good tank
2 stainless coil
3 a decent 510

it needs to measure the coil all the time so jumping ohms and replay not working tells me that either the 510 or the coil has not got a clean connection but I found it takes a few attempts to dial it in but once it works.... I don't use anything else.

Does it drain the battery if u leave it playing?

Back
Top Bottom