What's new

Remove scratches from screen

Kegp

Hi sorry if posted before what is the best way to remove the scratches from the screen please.
20190907_023100.jpg

Looks like you took a piece of sandpaper to it already, don't think that's gonna come out mate so you have 2 options

1. Go back in time and don't sand it or treat it in such a bad way

2. Buy a new mod and look after it a bit more [emoji6]

Brasso on a soft cloth might help. Used it back in the day to rescue CDs.

You could get all that out, probably, with effort.

It might make the plastic of the screen really thin though - to remove a scratch you either need to fill the scratch in, or remove all the material around it to make it flat again. Filling is more miss than hit on transparent plastic.

A set of polishing compounds would do it - like you get in a headlight polishing kit.

Problem is, if you don't have the stuff already a new kit is likely to cost more than a new mod anyway, and if you've never done it before you're likely to wear straight through or melt it...

Thanks everyone haven't sanded it already just been in pocket and car and lorry so does move around a fair bit don't really wanna spend loads of money on think might just wait for to pack up then get new one and loom after it better.

Try novus, not cheap but really good. I use it on turntable lids and soon my vaporesso armour pro is going to get a scrub.
91%2BfdxUQ73L._SX466_.jpeg

Think I might get a bottle of novus number 2 can't make it any worse lol

You can buy screen protectors for mods now just like the ones you get for mobile phones. I bought one for the G-PRIV. Next time you buy a mod with a big screen, buy a screen protector.

Back
Top Bottom