What's new

Recurve

The recurve performs like a champ,flavour is supberb, but what was they thinking of to produce a product that could have been a lot better with a raised deck and deeper well,when I use it I'm forever dripping and over drip it leaks everywhere,god knows what it's like with a squonk mod but I bet you are squeezing that bottle every 10 mins and hope you dont overfill.

I use the recurve in my house only cause it's not outside friendly ,outside I use one of my rtas

The recurve performs like a champ,flavour is supberb, but what was they thinking of to produce a product that could have been a lot better with a raised deck and deeper well,when I use it I'm forever dripping and over drip it leaks everywhere,god knows what it's like with a squonk mod but I bet you are squeezing that bottle every 10 mins and hope you dont overfill.
Squonk little & often. You soon learn. With the 22m frosted cap it's not so bad as you can then see the juice.

I'll,try it when I get a squonk mod,yes I like rdas better than rta's and sub ohm,but for ease of use right now I'm happy with using the latter tanks outside,I'm happy now with what I've got,and thanks to the forum members who helped me I think I'm at a decent place with my vape

It's nice to have the option of a few different tanks,I like sherbet, pink lemonade ect but not in the rdas, overpowering, I use custard,s/caramels in the rdas and sherbets/fruits in the other tanks because lets be honest the flavour can differ with the tanks and coils.ive got some strong mint juice I love but in the recurve it blew me away,it is 50/50 and 6mg nic so not good for rdas,perfect in my serpent mini.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom