What's new

Recommended sub ohm tanks!

JayX2A

Postman
Been using a cascade baby tank on my OBS cube as it seems to give more flavour than the cube tank, even using the same coil I swear!

Trouble is not only is the tank too small it seems to be quite a leaky bugger. The top fill twist cap seems to not be the best seal and all the reverse threading is a bit odd.

As the flavour seemed decent I was going to stick with it and get the mini version.

However I think there may be better tanks out there for the money.

In particular the HorizonTech Falcon king has caught my eye. Reviews seem very good and it’s a decent price.

Any other tanks to look out for that’s give great flavour and do a pretty decent job of not leaking?

Freemax mesh pro is a nice tank and I think the only rival to the falcon so buy both you know you need 2 in case one breaks [emoji6]

I have the falcon king and mesh pro, I prefer the falcon king, great tank, doesn't leak and fantastic flavour. Smaller than the mesh pro and looks better imo.

Ofrf are releasing a sub tank which should be available next week which looks like it's going to be a great sub tank.

I have the falcon king and mesh pro, I prefer the falcon king, great tank, doesn't leak and fantastic flavour. Smaller than the mesh pro and looks better imo.

Ofrf are releasing a sub tank which should be available next week which looks like it's going to be a great sub tank.

Will pick one up! What’s the difference between black and carbon black anyone know?

Black carbon is a matte black colour, it's the one I have and matches really well with matte black mods.

What coils are you finding the best? I see the tank comes with 2 different ones and there are also loads of others!

The dual coil has probably the best flavour but didn't last that long. The m1 and the m1+ are my favourites.

Back
Top Bottom