What's new

Recommendations for a rebuildable tank

blacklily

Postman
Hi,

Not been on for a while, I am looking for a budget rebuildable tank as I am fed of buying coils again lol. I currently have a crown 3 which I love (coil life not bad, am a heavy vaper and they last me a week). But am looking for a rebuildable (and getting back into mixing own juice, fed up of spending so much on premixed lol). I vape around the 50 watt mark on a 0.5 coil and about 70 watt with the 0.25. Any suggestions much appreciated, and any suggestions on nice fruity or bakery flavour shake n vapes would be good too :)

TIA

For flavour, I recommend the Geekvape Ammit or the Ammit Duel. I've also heard good things about the Vandy Vape Kylin Mini.

The OBS Crius 2 single coil is a cracking little tank and definitely worth a look.

Various ni80 coils running at 40-45w, Good flavour across fruits, bakeries and the Malaysian style juices.

Prior to buying one I was using Ammit Dual Coils and a couple of Reload clones... none of those tanks have seen the light of day since.

Check out https://dripworx.co.uk for some hella good juices, Fuzzball and the Big Cheese being standout at the moment for me.

Check out the single coil Zeus. Best flavour from any rta I have tried and won't leak which is a plus.

I use Caledonian Vapes for some of my eliquids. Only £10 for 100ml and ones I've tried have been good

Back
Top Bottom