What's new

Recommendations for a 22mm RDA

waxb18

Postman
Simples....
Anyone recommend a good 22mm RDA

Needs to be Dual Coil
Preferably 4 post

My current tank is Dead Rabbit but new mini mod (vaporesso Swag) can only do upto 23mm tanks.

Nice one @mattyk2010 I didn't know the 22m Goon was dual coil, my pico squeeze might end up with one :)
**EDIT** not bottom fed - my bad

waxb18 are you intending to use it as a dripper? I assume so as the Swag isn't squonkable, but if you're also considering an RTA then the Wasp Nano (though single coil) is the best 22mm tank I own by far, single coil is no handicap with a decent coil in it.

Nice one @mattyk2010 I didn't know the 22m Goon was dual coil, my pico squeeze might end up with one :)

waxb18 are you intending to use it as a dripper? I assume so as the Swag isn't squonkable, but if you're also considering an RTA then the Wasp Nano (though single coil) is the best 22mm tank I own by far, single coil is no handicap with a decent coil in it.
Any reason a goon 24 pin wouldn't fit?

Yeah you can get the pin [emoji6]

https://www.signaturetips.com/products/good-rda-squonking-pin

Just measured, it will only take 23mm atty's, currently got the excellent Salix on it but that's going onto my Wasp Nano Mod next build and my squeeze original's destiny is uncertain lol

Back
Top Bottom