POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Recommendation for tank please

Discussion in 'Everything ECigs' started by ossettbob, Nov 27, 2019.

1. gaart

gaart Achiever

Manabush Spiritwalker range doesn't have tobacco flavour and it is excellent. Also have a look at Bunkr. Here is a list of MTL liquid's manufacturers https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/142469/
    Primevapes has some excellent custards (shortfalls) but would have to source some stronger nic to achieve 12mg.
    For tank recommendations have a look at MTL section of the forum - lots of ideas there. I would recommend Cthullu Hastur Mini - easy to work with and has a good flavour, also readily available. I've heard good things about Steamcrave Glatz Mini but I haven't tried it yet and lots of apes are testing it now as it is pretty new.
    I also entertain the idea of not binning the liquids I don't like but giving them away for other apes to try.

2. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Have a look at the manabush eggnog, Christmas custard, nut custard, banoffee ect bud. They do a 12mg option.
    I usually use 12mg too but have been using 6mg mtl for a while. Opens other options and apart from vaping a tad more I've got on fine.

3. Jon The Vape

Jon The Vape Veteran

The new range by Manabush do some 12mg options and I can really recommend the Steamcrave glaz mini. Easy to coil and wick and the 5ml extension means less filling, top fill also