What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend me a vanilla custard

Beaum by Cotswold vapour is my number one at the moment. Not cheap but there is a discount code on here.

Vapetasia killer kustard is also a great juice.
I was going to say if you liked the dairy yogg then you would also like the clotted but as you didn't I'm not sure on that one. I like both.

WOT no more devilicious, me going to kick ass.

Forgot to add
Vanilla slice by Lee at prime vapes is more a vanilla custard slice cake but well worth a punt as it's rather tastey.

Beaum by Cotswold vapour is my number one at the moment. Not cheap but there is a discount code on here.

Vapetasia killer kustard is also a great juice.
I was going to say if you liked the dairy yogg then you would also like the clotted but as you didn't I'm not sure on that one. I like both.

WOT no more devilicious, me going to kick ass.

Forgot to add
Vanilla slice by Lee at prime vapes is more a vanilla custard slice cake but well worth a punt as it's rather tastey.
Not tried dairy before and its not for me. Might try the one in the link i posted as its a vanilla custard. will have a look at the others you mentioned.

Cheers

Paul

found dairy to be a bit rice pudding ish but the clotted like tinned ambrosia
Funny actually. That reminded me of the Halo juices we spoke of in the first set up thread. They did a crazy custard that tasted of ambrosia rice pudding. Bit of a tank cracker.
To op I'd also recommend Cotswold's (who make baeum) custard doughnut. Very good juice.

Back
Top Bottom