What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend me a new mod?

Ruskie

Postman
So, it's been a while since I've frequented these parts!

I've been happy in my vape world and not felt the need to replace anything as everything is working well for me. Infact one of the reasons I haven't been here so much is to avoid the temptation of shinyitus :)

But my dear old Drag is now looking somewhat past its best (understatement) and I'm in need of a new mod. Plus the wifey wants to buy me something shiny for xmas :14:

Drag2.jpg

As I've been out of the loop I have no idea whats current/good at the moment. The Voopoo is dual 18650 so I'm guessing I want something similar unless there are merits to me going out and buying a bunch of new batteries? I vape between 40 and 60w so dont need anything stupid but I admit I do like the quick fire on the Drag and battery life is ok.

I know everybody has their own idea of 'good' so just after some suggestions so i can do some digging.

:2thumbsup:

The drag looks better like that than the original finish [emoji23] and if you like the quick fire of the drag get the voopoo x217 and a set of molicel 21700 as they are 4000mah so battery life will be so much better

The drag looks better like that than the original finish [emoji23] and if you like the quick fire of the drag get the voopoo x217 and a set of molicel 21700 as they are 4000mah so battery life will be so much better
Agreed, looks great! Stick a wrap on it to tart it up for Christmas [emoji23]
I was always critical of moving to 21700s but they just totally outperform 18650s if you can live with a slightly bigger mod - another vote for the X217 (because there's basically nothing else at the price point)

I didn’t say I disliked the battered look, just that it was passed its best ;)

I’ll go have a look at the x217, cheers.

Any alternatives?

Vaporesso gen has been getting alot of love

Vaporesso gen is the best mod of the year by a distance. Beautiful design, tactile, light, brilliantly finished, great chip, fast ramp up and consistent quality.

If the OP is looking for a dual battery 200w box mod he/she should definitely consider it

GeekVape Aegis Legend is a nice mod, waterproof and shockproof aswell

Back
Top Bottom