What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend me a good value box mod

Hmm. Was on the brink of getting the Voopoo Drag. Just the name alone makes me want to get one. There's an unused Heracles RTA2 calling me from the vape box and I need a mod for it but it's 25mm and overhang just grinds my OCD gears.

The search goes on

There's the tesla Nano 120 if you like something a bit different.

Or the evic primo 2 which is an excellent mod.

Both 25mm across at the 510.

The Drag is an amazing mod for the money, but the overhang of my 24mm rda's is the only negative. I love everything about it but that fucks me right off. Also the 510 on mine is ever so slightly raised too. So, that being said, the next mod I get will probably be the Smoant Charon. Or the Battlestar in the rainbow finish as I have a rainbow Druga that will look the nuts on it.
Can I ask what overhang you are referring to? I assume you mean at the very top where it's only 22mm wide. The actual width of the mod is 24mm. I personally don't think 24's look that bad.
20170625_221521.jpg
20170625_221458.jpg

Well mine is still an excellent mod. :)

There is also the smoant charon, looks a bit like the therion but not as heavy and works well.

Another vote for the Smoant Charon, and take a look at the Tesla Nano 120w if you fancy the steam punk look, also makes a great self defence as it's built like a brick and weighs a tonne [emoji16][emoji16]

Dragonrise have a sale on and it looks like it is not just liquid. Minikin V2 is £45 with code MEGA25. If it lets you check it out then that is a bargain.

Back
Top Bottom