What's new

Recommend me a box mod for £50 or under

Mobb

Postman
Looking for a mod to use with the Uwell crown mini and kanger subtank mini. Looking for a mod that can fire low res coils.Got the 200 watt cuboid but to be honest its a tad on the heavy side. Want one with duel battery`s.

Thanks all

Paul

Ps- if anyone can provide a link for the mod from a trusted vendor that would be appreciated.

If you are looking for a light-weight dual 18650 mod, the Tesla WYE 200w is definitely worth a consideration.

If you are looking for a light-weight dual 18650 mod, the Tesla WYE 200w is definitely worth a consideration.
I just came on to mention the Wye 200w, lightest dual battery mod on the market. Available for £34 in the UK, or a bit cheaper at Gearbest uk.gearbest.com

Looking for a mod to use with the Uwell crown mini and kanger subtank mini. Looking for a mod that can fire low res coils.Got the 200 watt cuboid but to be honest its a tad on the heavy side. Want one with duel battery`s.

Thanks all

Paul

Ps- if anyone can provide a link for the mod from a trusted vendor that would be appreciated.

Voo poo drag ?
It takes 2 battery’s
Paid around £35 for my drag
Boxed and sealed,
On amazon,
It is a little heavy ,
But simple to use and very study “foolproof”

VOOPOO DRAG 157W TC Box Mod (Rainbow Black Frame) Amazon product ASIN B0771M3G78

Last edited:

Thanks all

Paul

Back
Top Bottom