What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend a new RDA plz?

The Goon 25 and the Citadel are the best RDAs I have owned, hands down! Got the authentic Citadel, but haven't used it yet, cause the YFTK Citadel Styled RDA is great. Maybe tomorrow... ;)

Ooh, I have just received mine, what would you recommend as a first build?
I was going to go for a straight Ni80 0.4ish on a mech.

Congrats! Any sub ohm is great. :) I like Ni90 more than Ni80. Faster heat up.

24 mm dripper - not tried squonking yet

Buy the Vandy Vape 21700 bf now, or the dual 18650. The Dovopo Topside is great too. The dual 18650 is out soon. :) Dripping is too much work. Enter the pleasant world of squonking. :)

Last edited:
The Goon 25 and the Citadel are the best RDAs I have owned, hands down! Got the authentic Citadel, but haven't used it yet, cause the YFTK Citadel Styled RDA is great. Maybe tomorrow... ;)

Buy the Vandy Vape 21700 bf now, or the dual 18650. The Dovopo Topside is great too. The dual 18650 is out soon. :) Dripping is too much work. Enter the pleasant world of squonking. :)

Yeah, you can find the Vandy Vape Pulse mech squonker online for like $10 USD now, super cheap & a great mod for 18650s & 2x700s. Love mine! :)

Oh & of course I love my Topside Dual as well! Amazing mod! :)

I have the drop and I love it. But for me I still use my original Goon rda. I will be ordering a squonking pin for it soon. I would like the new goon 25

I just picked up a nearly new Goon V1.5, very nice,
also the Drop Dead is very smooth, i Drip on both

My son bought us a drop dead for Christmas as he already got must say it’s very good

I went for a Drop Dead. I'm loving it. The flavour is immense when you close over a few of the holes

Don't be a plonker, forget that squonker. Don't be a kipper and drop that dripper.

Just vape. Get an RTA.

Back
Top Bottom