Innokin
What's new

Rebuildable Pods.

I bought one BB from the classies then got another in case anything went wrong with the first one, since then I have got a vapeshell, two exocet's. an insider and a crossbow two custom panel sets, extra borough tanks and so on it goes but I do love my BB's!!
That slope sure was slippery [emoji12]

Vape Superstore
How much juice do the hold

I don’t know exactly but it’s quite a lot. It also varies depending on what bridge you put in it, some take up more tank space than others. Easily enough to last me a day and a half or two on 13-15w.

Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
So, I got a little drunk yesterday and ended up taking advantage of FT Easter discount:
SXK BB DNA60 with USB
Insider
Exotec
spare Boro
airflow inserts for vapeshell 0.8/1/1.1/1.4

and from 3F:
Vapeshell
spare glass + o-rings

I obviously blame you lot and your evil ways and bad influence.
Now, the question is: do I have everything to discover what mighty Billet Box has to offer in the field of restricted MTL draw?
@Rob, you are the BB Veteran and I value your opinion [emoji2]

So, I got a little drunk yesterday and ended up taking advantage of FT Easter discount:
SXK BB DNA60 with USB
Insider
Exotec
spare Boro

and from 3F:
Vapeshell
spare glass + o-rings

Now, the question is: do I have everything to discover what mighty Billet Box has to offer in the field of restricted MTL draw?

Knew you would crack! :2thumbsup:

AcmeFog
SXK BB DNA60 with USB
Insider
Exotec
spare Boro

and from 3F:
Vapeshell
spare glass + o-rings

Maybe some of @Vapaneezer Scrooge ’s plugs, but aye I’d say you are pretty sorted.

Knew you would crack! :2thumbsup:
Oh well, deep down I knew I would eventually cave in. A device so customizable and with my favourite DNA chip - I was resisting just for the sake of it.
At least we'll be able to discuss and test different builds and settings over a coffee and a cheesecake [emoji2]

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom