What's new

Rebuildable Pods.

Exactly my thought. There is also a matter of rewicking/recoiling and filling. In comparison to most of rtas/rdas I use it looks really awkward and complicated.

It can be a bit more messy if you get a build wrong as emptying the tank can be a pain but with a needle bottle it’s simple. Other than that, it’s a wipe down daily, 510 and drip tip and that’s it. They are very very robust, almost bomb proof. The clone is a very good clone too.

It can be a bit more messy if you get a build wrong as emptying the tank can be a pain but with a needle bottle it’s simple. Other than that, it’s a wipe down daily, 510 and drip tip and that’s it. They are very very robust, almost bomb proof. The clone is a very good clone too.

I don’t even need to give mine a wipe. Occasionally a bit of liquid collects in the drip tip hole but that’s it, it’s always dry as a bone when I take the tank out these days so I don’t even bother taking it out unless I’m rebuilding it.

It really is a great bit of kit, I’m glad I got caught up in that thread that convinced me to pick one up.

I think they are too big.

Have you held one? It is quite big, and not lightweight either, but it’s very portable, and good for out and about. It might just be the form that appeals to me, mind. I find it quite stylish.

@Chris K go look in the Billet Box section of the forum then tell me you don’t want one [emoji23]

Thanks to an extremely generous fellow Ape... I may have one coming this weekend... It ticked every box I needed!

I'm never visiting the BB section on here, far too much temptation... We all know that's a lie though. ;)

Thanks to an extremely generous fellow Ape... I may have one coming this weekend... It ticked every box I needed!

I'm never visiting the BB section on here, far too much temptation... We all know that's a lie though. ;)

A very big lie ! [emoji1787]

The original Mi-one can use one of the Joyetech rba's if you class that as a "pod"

I bought one BB from the classies then got another in case anything went wrong with the first one, since then I have got a vapeshell, two exocet's. an insider and a crossbow two custom panel sets, extra borough tanks and so on it goes but I do love my BB's!!

Back
Top Bottom