What's new

Rebuildable Pods.

Aye, actually you probably should get yourself a bb @Chris K . It’s the best device I’ve bought myself, I think. Not pod sized but the form factor and self contained nature of it make it an excellent portable device.

The BB, pico squeeze/salix (which stays in the house) and suorin air for a cheeky super stealth puff where it’s prohibited are the only devices I need these days. And the BB gets most use out of the three by far.

The sxk isn’t that expensive if you order from china and if it’s not stealth enough, consider the wee bantam box.

You know it makes sense. :D
The thing is the BB tends to multiply itself once purchased and demands new inserts to try, new shiny doors, buttons, parts and so on...
If I decided to go for it, I would buy sxk all in one version to take advantage of scribe.

The thing is the BB tends to multiply itself once purchased and demands new inserts to try, new shiny doors, buttons, parts and so on...
If I decided to go for it, I would buy sxk all in one version to take advantage of scribe.

They do seem like a slippery slope.

I lurk in the Billet Box section on here (Probably whats tempting me) and the amount of bridges, doors, buttons etc is awesome.. But a potential money pit!

Think the mesh is soldered on the 0.6. I've literally changed the coil 5 mins ago though, I'll strip the old one down and check, never know my luck.

I keep looking, adding to basket then bailing at the last second on an SXK 70w. Can be got from certain sites for about £60 without shipping etc. I've promised myself (and Mrs) that my Vape spending on hardware is done for a while... But now I'm spending on stock coils.. Suppose it could be a longterm saver getting one... Hmm...

They are another rabbit hole that I dont want to fall down. I could try to convince myself that I would save money but I know that isnt really the truth. I explore the options to the unth.
I do have a BB Bantam on pre-order on an impulse but I think it'll fall through. I half hope it will, but I still wont cancel.
It looks so cute :D

They are another rabbit hole that I dont want to fall down. I could try to convince myself that I would save money but I know that isnt really the truth. I explore the options to the unth.
I do have a BB Bantam on pre-order on an impulse but I think it'll fall through. I half hope it will, but I still wont cancel.
It looks so cute :D

I know exactly where you are coming from! It's also a worry for me, my will power for vaping shiny things is roughly zero.

I had a quick look at the Bantum after you mentioned it, that is an extremely nice little piece of kit! If you get one (Or should that be when ;)) Let me know what you think.

They do seem like a slippery slope.

I lurk in the Billet Box section on here (Probably whats tempting me) and the amount of bridges, doors, buttons etc is awesome.. But a potential money pit!
Exactly my thought. There is also a matter of rewicking/recoiling and filling. In comparison to most of rtas/rdas I use it looks really awkward and complicated.

Exactly my thought. There is also a matter of rewicking/recoiling and filling. In comparison to most of rtas/read I use it looks really awkward and complicated.

You'd be surprised mate, once you've done it a few times, guess be like any other atty or tank, gets easier.

Sorry, shouldn't be talking you into things when I'm trying to talk myself out of it as well :18:

You'd be surprised mate, once you've done it a few times, guess be like any other atty or tank, gets easier.

Sorry, shouldn't be talking you into things when I'm trying to talk myself out of it as well :18:
Sshhhh, I'm NOT buying any BBs.
I am NOT buying any BBs....

@Chris K , @gaart , I’ve picked up the sxk versions of the vapeshell, insider and exocet. The vapeshell and exocet are excellent, and the insider is pretty good, but other than these there’s nothing else I need for it. I have no interest in a bridge that takes stock coils, and I can’t afford, and don’t have the inclination, to buy any fancy and expensive authentic “boutique” bridges.

So unless you see yourself wanting to get fancy panels and other aesthetic items, it’s possible that you’ll find you’re not really interested in making vape related purchases. I have no interest in buying atties any more simply because for me the BB is much better than a tank on a mod and I have the affordable pets for it that I can get for it.

Also, stripping it down, building it etc is much easier than you would think. This was a worry I had as well but it’s no trouble at all.

Thinking of it as a longer term purchase to save for might be a good idea @Chris K , instead of shelling out on stock coils, as you say.

@Chris K , @gaart , I’ve picked up the sxk versions of the vapeshell, insider and exocet. The vapeshell and exocet are excellent, and the insider is pretty good, but other than these there’s nothing else I need for it. I have no interest in a bridge that takes stock coils, and I can’t afford, and don’t have the inclination, to buy any fancy and expensive authentic “boutique” bridges.

So unless you see yourself wanting to get fancy panels and other aesthetic items, it’s possible that you’ll find you’re not really interested in making vape related purchases. I have no interest in buying atties any more simply because for me the BB is much better than a tank on a mod and I have the affordable pets for it that I can get for it.

Also, stripping it down, building it etc is much easier than you would think. This was a worry I had as well but it’s no trouble at all.

Thinking of it as a longer term purchase to save for might be a good idea @Chris K , instead of shelling out on stock coils, as you say.
Aaaaaaand you are on my list...[emoji12]

Did you have to be so logical and correct?... ;)

Back
Top Bottom