What's new

Rebirth rda help, driving me nuts

leea123

Initiate
Hi, there picked this up as looked good from reviews, but I just can't seem to get this built right. The coil posts seem to far apart for me, so I'm bending coils to fit, which is causing the resistance to change for example coils with 0.32 each change to 0.6 after I have had to manipulate so much, when I seem to place the two coils in they are just in the way of each other, due to the angle of legs and posts , seems like a real pain to me and am regretting purchasing it I find placing the two coils in the same holes is just awkward , I watched people do it but to me I just can't work out the best way, really annoyed with it at the moment . Any advice be welcome,
Thank you

Hi, there picked this up as looked good from reviews, but I just can't seem to get this built right. The coil posts seem to far apart for me, so I'm bending coils to fit, which is causing the resistance to change for example coils with 0.32 each change to 0.6 after I have had to manipulate so much, when I seem to place the two coils in they are just in the way of each other, due to the angle of legs and posts , seems like a real pain to me and am regretting purchasing it I find placing the two coils in the same holes is just awkward , I watched people do it but to me I just can't work out the best way, really annoyed with it at the moment . Any advice be welcome,
Thank you

No hands on experience with this device, but jumping from 0.3 to 0.6 is not right, thats too much of a jump.
The coils must be working loose and not getting a proper connection, or one coil is not making contact causing the ohms to double.

Two 0.6ohm coils will read at 0.3ohn when dual coiled.
If you are jumping back to 0.6ohm it looks like one coil is not getting a connection.

Have you made sure both leads are fully inserted and fully tightened?

Spread the coils out so they're spaced and longer, and keep them both on rods while you screw them down.

It's always a pain attaching two coils to the same post, but that deck doesn't look any more awkward than normal.

Thank you
Hey leea123,
The Rebirth is a little tricky, to be honest, but I think I have the answer to your dilemma. If you have ever heard of a parallel coil, you know exactly where I'm going with this but in case you have not, it's basically a normal coil made up of two wires, and essentially two coils. Using this coil should allow you to get a long enough coil to reach your posts without affecting your resistance, dropping it lower in fact. this would also let you drop a little more cotton around the posts, giving you a little more juice capacity.
Hope this helps,
UKEcigstore Staff - Yianno

Back
Top Bottom