What's new

Rebirth RDA build help

Sofir786

Postman
Had a lovely box waiting for me when I got home from work, was so excited to see my rebirth RDA and it looks amazing, I wasted no time in trying to get a dual coil build going, now bear in mind I'm fairly new to rebuildables, I have the recurve which is so so easy to build on but I am struggling with the rebirth I just cant get both coils to stay in place, well moreso 1 stays in place and the other isn't secure, and when I do manage it they look awful.

I've tried 2 different types of coils 1 set being some 3mm fused Clapton coils and the other set just normal claptons 3mm -[24GA + 30GA]. The fused Claptons were a complete bust, I eventually just about managed to get the normal claptons in and in place by pushing the legs both on each side to one side in each post.

I'd love some pointers and guidance as I really want to enjoy this RDA, what's the ideal coils to use in this RDA, should I use thicker coils so that they get clamped down better? Thanks in advance

something of the "flatter" variety is good , but tbh I had no issues securing the coils , are you using the coil tool included or a coily ? to get the leg measurement right

something of the "flatter" variety is good , but tbh I had no issues securing the coils , are you using the coil tool included or a coily ? to get the leg measurement right
Yeah I'm using the mini coily tool, the fused Claptons are flat but I had no luck with them, I have 2 geekvape fused claptons left, I'm going to use the same method to make sure the legs are being screwed in the right position, I'm tempted to try some staple frame staggered coils cos they're pretty big coils. I suppose it's better persevere with it.

Yeah I'm using the mini coily tool, the fused Claptons are flat but I had no luck with them, I have 2 geekvape fused claptons left, I'm going to use the same method to make sure the legs are being screwed in the right position, I'm tempted to try some staple frame staggered coils cos they're pretty big coils. I suppose it's better persevere with it.

yeah its definitely worth carrying on with it, great rda imo, only thing I would say , it could be easier if you are wrapping your own coils to match the direction with the post , 6.5mm leg length and hold the coils down in the post with your thumb, tighten down then move your coils in place

yeah its definitely worth carrying on with it, great rda imo, only thing I would say , it could be easier if you are wrapping your own coils to match the direction with the post , 6.5mm leg length and hold the coils down in the post with your thumb, tighten down then move your coils in place
i watched a lot of reviews and thought looks fairly easy to build on, ive never really done my own coils tbh, i wouldnt know where to begin. I am holding them down in the posts but i always get one coil leg not get clamped down even though i have tightened the screw, and it just ends up coming out completely when i try to adjust them over the airflow ports.

Back
Top Bottom