What's new

Really newbie newb needs some help buying

Yes I’m with @Bjorn Borg you will be much better off finding a flavour you like get some pg-vg-7.2mg nicotine or similar and get a concentrate and make it to your own profile..
You can make a 50/50 liquid but a bit stronger in the flavour department..you can play around and experiment ..might be a bit to lay out/spend to start but after your first batch your be saving money and getting the exact liquid you like..

I'm open to it, though I know very little of what it entails. How would I go about it?
You need to gather the components. VG, PG, Flavor concentrates, and nicotine if you use it. I'm not from the UK so I can't help much. But I have ordered concentrates from Chefs Flavors over there. They have a great selection of flavors.

I think they sell "One-Shots" too. That's a recipe of different flavors all mixed up for you to add to base liquid (VG/PG). I mix from scratch but for new mixers they're great. I forgot to mention, I mix with a scale. It's much better/easier than syringes. You kind of have to resrarch DIY e juice a bit to get the picture. There's lots to learn and do.

I'm open to it, though I know very little of what it entails. How would I go about it?
everything you will need can be found on post 6 here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

tbh i think one shots would suite you best to start with.
i went head first and bought 51 single concentrates and tried mixing a load of flavours and almost all of them were pants.
one shots are already mixed concentrates so all that is needed extra is vg, pg, nicotine.
you can use a calculator to then make high pg juice.
this is what i use http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html
also on the above link you can get cheap scales for around £7

if you want to give it a go and need the calculator explaining then just shout.

for one shots look at
chefs
vapable
ELFC
darkstar

Back
Top Bottom