What's new

Really newbie newb needs some help buying

Cheers that's quite helpful. Now for a problem I hoped I would have but now already hate it... How do I choose a brand to buy! There is so much choice! (I'm sorry im being so difficult to please)

Cheers that's quite helpful. Now for a problem I hoped I would have but now already hate it... How do I choose a brand to buy! There is so much choice! (I'm sorry im being so difficult to please)
Can I ask why you want high pg?

They wont have made the list if they dont make the grade.

Ok cheers, I gave up finding anything with 70 pg (the same ratio as what came with my vape I think) and went to jacvapour and got some 70 pg there. Are they any good? I'm sorry if I'm annoying you with the questions

Not annoying at all, the forum’s here so folk can ask questions.

The only ones I’ve used from there are manabush, indigene and druid’s brew, Inposted the link though as they carry liquid from a lot of different manufacturers and have a lot with 50 and higher pg. I’ve never bought from them myself but people on here mention them, they seem to have a decent reputation.

It's all I've known and it has better flavour and less smoke supposedly, I want to be able to really taste the e liquid.

Ok. Well in my limited experience I can tell you that the Jac 70pg liquid is pretty good. But you’ll be fine with 50/50 and 60/40 vg/pg for mtl vaping. Most of what I vape is 60/40 vg/pg and 50/50 vg/pg and I have flavour overload on the liquids I enjoy. At that height of pg it’s more about the throat hit than flavour. I love a 70 pg liquid for throat hit. But a 60/40 shortfill from a good supplier 70/30 vg/pg with 100%pg Nic will taste as good as you would need. That’s true of 50/50 also.

Basically don’t get hung up on high pg because 50/50 will be just fine for flavour!

Check out the list provided and take your pic. If you want a big name then dinner lady is a great place to start

I have a joytech ego aio that I really like but when I go to buy eliquid there are so many options! Then I realise that I need high pg eliquid so I then filter the results and I get sod all! There is barely anything there. Why is this and what brands/shops can I look at for really nice tasting high pg e liquid? Thanks
Is there any chance that you could get the supplies to make your own liquid? It's really easy to do and you get so much more juice to vape on for the money.

Is there any chance that you could get the supplies to make your own liquid? It's really easy to do and you get so much more juice to vape on for the money.
I'm open to it, though I know very little of what it entails. How would I go about it?

Back
Top Bottom