What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Really newbie newb needs some help buying

lou londono

I have a joytech ego aio that I really like but when I go to buy eliquid there are so many options! Then I realise that I need high pg eliquid so I then filter the results and I get sod all! There is barely anything there. Why is this and what brands/shops can I look at for really nice tasting high pg e liquid? Thanks

Page 30-38 all 50+ pg eliquid.
Ok cheers, I gave up finding anything with 70 pg (the same ratio as what came with my vape I think) and went to jacvapour and got some 70 pg there. Are they any good? I'm sorry if I'm annoying you with the questions

Ok cheers, I gave up finding anything with 70 pg (the same ratio as what came with my vape I think) and went to jacvapour and got some 70 pg there. Are they any good? I'm sorry if I'm annoying you with the questions
could you check that for us as usually if juice comes with a kit its normally 70vg

and yes, jac vapour are very good.
and never annoying questions so dont worry and ask away.

could you check that for us as usually if juice comes with a kit its normally 70vg

and yes, jac vapour are very good.
and never annoying questions so dont worry and ask away.
I'm like 95 per cent sure it was with my joytech. I had a 88 vape deluxe pen or something along those lines that 100 per cent cane with 70pg so I ordered a bunch of "the one line" fruit flavours from a site. So I've just sat on 70pg for a while now and also the ones I bought that I think are called the one line really don't taste, the exception being the apple one so I'm switching

I'm like 95 per cent sure it was with my joytech. I had a 88 vape deluxe pen or something along those lines that 100 per cent cane with 70pg so I ordered a bunch of "the one line" fruit flavours from a site. So I've just sat on 70pg for a while now and also the ones I bought that I think are called the one line really don't taste, the exception being the apple one so I'm switching
no worries. just thought id ask as whenever if got free juice with kit its always been 70vg.

Back
Top Bottom