What's new

REALLY !! Asmodus Really ??

maybe who knows lol, I've no problem with it personally
Problem would be a strong word for me but dont think its the venue for it due to the nature of it.
I would rather see the display space used for either vape stuff or mahooosive doorstep sandwiches if i attended. :pie:

Haha no , worked in a gunsmith , went on to become an engineer , blacksmith and welder . Still in the trade now .

nice one, got a gunsmith in my family as well

think I'm putting a list together of apes to call in a zombie apocalypse

Problem would be a strong word for me but dont think its the venue for it due to the nature of it.
I would rather see the display space used for either vape stuff or mahooosive doorstep sandwiches if i attended. :pie:

can you imagine the price of those sandwiches at expo:eek:

nice one, got a gunsmith in my family as well

think I'm putting a list together of apes to call in a zombie apocalypse

Are you the guy who paid me to make that window bars set a few years back ? I think he had concerns about zombies getting into his house lol

awesome , proper skill there, and I'm assuming its a trade thats slowly disappearing, any examples of your work anywhere online?
I could do with a vapemail opening device ;)
There’s a few on FB and I think there might be a couple on here, in the ‘What did you make today?’ thread

I doubt Asmodus are trying to associate knives with vaping. More likely that their already paid for space at the expo allows them a cheap platform to promote a new product. People can buy knives anywhere and if they want to use them for violent purposes, Asmodus are neither helping nor hindering them. Does such a knife have a place at a vape expo? I don't really see why not. They are showcasing craftsmanship. Pretty things, and these would make a pretty stylish cotton cutter. ;)

Back
Top Bottom