What's new

Ready to buy raspberry juice?

man_d

Goth of the Vapes
Anyone got any recommendations for nice, tasty, blow your head off raspberry juice? I've tried a couple but they're somewhat lacking, I get the raspberry but they've got a kind of watered down taste.

You're going to tell me to make my own aren't you. Not sure if I'm brave enough yet! Could I buy raspberry flavour concentrate to pep up one of the raspberry juices I already have? Would that work or am I making that up?

Vapology, tailor made, double strength raspberry! (You can also choose the PG/VG ratio you want. It's STRONG! And it sends plastic tanks cloudy!

vapology.co.uk

Try razzy twist from LT ecigs, is has a big wollap of raspberry followed by a fizzy refresher tingle, took me by surprise when I first tastes it

Vapology, tailor made, double strength raspberry! (You can also choose the PG/VG ratio you want. It's STRONG! And it sends plastic tanks cloudy!

vapology.co.uk

Thanks! That sounds like exactly what I'm after, good to know that about the plastic tanks too, I'll get a metal tube then (I'm mostly using mini vivi's) :thumbup:

Try razzy twist from LT ecigs, is has a big wollap of raspberry followed by a fizzy refresher tingle, took me by surprise when I first tastes it

I like the sound of that! I got some Juicy Vapor stuff last week that did the same thing but it was lemon lime-y, and I loved that fizzy thing! Thanks!

Thanks! That sounds like exactly what I'm after, good to know that about the plastic tanks too, I'll get a metal tube then (I'm mostly using mini vivi's) :thumbup:

Just noticed Vapology have set their POTV discount code to 26% this weekend, including their tailor made, so could be a good time if you want to try.

Back
Top Bottom