What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

re recently purchased provari

There are so many good juices out there, we really are spoilt for choice :) again it is personal choice, are you into tobacco type flavours or fruity or sweet? Personally I love pixies cherrylicious and vapists bananacake but am looking forward to try Alice in vapeland's lemon loves cake. I guess I like cake :)

always check for discounts! Alba has one and Im not sure what Judy's special is this week for Waves of Vapour!

i dont really know what I like only used to amber leaf, it will be fun finding out, I love hagen daas ice cream, and mash potato so any flavours like that would be good :sneakiness:

I've not heard of a mashed potato juice yet but there is pizza, roast beef, chicken and several smokey bacons so you never know :) personally I think I'll stick with the sweet! Although I haven't tried it pixie's mint choc chip ice cream is meant to be pretty yum http://www.pixiejuice.co.uk/product/mintchoc

Also, redwood blend (google it, it's at the top) and vermillion river Kentucky maplewood

Most of the Alice in vape land stuff, vapour generation t and h and bounty

And for a real filthy cigar flavour, house of liquids puros

thank you all,ill work my way through those suggestions.Now i like a glass of red wine I wonder which flavour would suit that pastime!

Back
Top Bottom